Even during periods of investment uncertainty, we cannot provide personal advice to you for your individual objectives, financial situations and needs.
We’re licensed to provide general advice only about PSSap and superannuation.
But please read our Market volatility and your super booklet [PDF: 201 KB].
It explains five steps to consider for your situation:
- Determine if you are a long- or short term investor.
- Understand how your PSSap works.
- Make a long-term plan to follow.
- Consider professional advice for your situation.
- Stay in touch with PSSap and your super.